MSNW has a company-wide focus on safety. Our policy is to perform the highest quality work in the safest manner possible, in compliance with required safety practices.
The MSNW Safety Committee
We created a dedicated committee to represent and assist employees with safety practices, concerns, and issues. The committee’s goal is to create awareness so that, together, we can prevent injuries and time loss, keeping both our employees and customers safe and healthy. Our safety committee meets monthly, with representatives from each MSNW department.
How we achieve our goal of total safety:
- Developing a thorough and effective safety program.
- Implementing site-specific procedures at every work location.
- Customizing our safety policies and procedures for each MSNW department: Janitorial, Maintenance, Landscaping, and Special Services.
- Continually seeking out new information in an effort to improve our safety ratings.
- Sharing safety information with ABC of Western Washington, AGC, and other companies.
MSNW has a company-wide focus on safety. Our policy is to achieve peak performance while maintaining the highest level of safety. Our staff is always in compliance with required safety practices.